Saturday, May 8, 2010

I don't know

I just can't seem to make Kadyn happy. I am wondering if I should just take him in. He had a couple seizures the other day and today, but they weren't bad ones. But putting everything together, his appetite decreasing, crankiness, seizures, him not knowing what he wants, just makes me think maybe his shunt isn't working like it should be. Yet I am hoping that with the weather being all weird that maybe his head is just hurting. Yesterday I gave him Tylenol (he has to have rectal Tylenol due to his diet) and it didn't help him at all. Today it did. Kadyn went to bed last night at around 11ish, woke up at 4 crying, then went back to sleep until 8, and now he is sleeping again and it's 1130. I tried to shower and he just cried the whole time, I try to talk to him and he cries. I have no idea whats going on. I am hoping he can hang in there until Monday when I can just take him to the clinic and not have to worry about the ER wanting to do a ton of tests that he really doesn't need. He is napping now and I hope he wakes in a better mood.

0 comments: