Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is this what normal feels like?

Wow, no ER trip in over a month. Is this what normal feels like. Is this what I am suppose to do? Now, being so used to thosee monthly ED trips, this whole not going has thrown me off scedule, but I like it! I love waking up in my own bed without having to worry about the day events. I love seeing Kadyn smile and be himself without worrying about him having a seizure. This diet is truly working for him and it is such a blessing!! I am thankful for making that desicion and taking the risk to put him on this diet. Thankfully, he has done amazing! He is more active, talking more and he is still trying to crawl. I believe he will be crawling before he can sit up. I believe he will start making more milestones than before. Although his seizures are not cured, I know this but for him to go a month without one seizure or even an ED trip is amazing! This is a milestone all in it's own. I am very happy and I hope that this continues!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so so happy for your family :) all the best of luck... I hope his progress continues as he grows xxxx Jenny, Dublin... Ireland

Unknown said...

I am so so happy for your family :) all the best of luck... I hope his progress continues as he grows xxxx Jenny, Dublin... Ireland