Thursday, July 1, 2010

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY KADYN DAVID

So today is Kadyn's birthday!! Tomorrow is his party. This is going to be a happy, sad, and stressful day. I wish Kadyns daddy was here. Although he did get Kadyn some awesom birthday gifts. Once I get my new laptop I will be able to post pictures. Tomorrow, I am not really doing anything special for his birthday as I have a lot of running around to do. I will be making his cake for his party as he has to follow a strict diet. My sister is making the cake that everyone else will be eating. It's going to be fun. I did wrap one of the gifts that Kadyns daddy got for him and unwrapping that may cause tears. It's so amazing how very little hope of life doctors gave Kadyn. They told me he probably wouldn't make it to his first birthday and now he is 3 years old. Although the past three years hve been very rough health wise, things are finally starting to look up. He is a survivor and a fighter. He has pulled through some terrible illnesses and seizures. Kadyn is amazing!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Happy birthday to Kadyn!
Hugs from Norway :)

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Kadyn!! A miracle for 3 years!!

Anonymous said...

Buon Compleanno from Italy, sweet Kadyn!

Cheryl said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Kadyn. You are amazing!!!