Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The results of Kadyn's appointments

What a long day. Of course Kadyn was cranky the whole time. So I decided to take a detour to the Neurosurgeons office. They were concerened a little and did some scans and told us if he got worse to bring him back, his scans showed nothing of course. So then we headed to go other appointments and then home. Kadyn is in the 5-10 percentile for height and weight. He is starting to get back onto the growth chart thankfully. They also gave me the go ahead to try and get him to take solid foods. I am going to start that tomorrow. I have to add butter, canola oil, or olive oil to the fruits or vegies. I am going to start with Vegies first though. This way Kadyn doesn't like the sweet fruit more so then the vegetable. He over all though is very healthy Neurology wise. We go back in 3-4 months for a follow up visit..September 21st if the dietician. That is the day before Harvey comes home :). yay

0 comments: