Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good days and Bad

I have come to realize that Kadyn is going to have his bad days and his good days. One bad day is no reason to rush to the hospital. Yesterday Kadyn had a terrible day. With my being in Ohio and so far away from the hospital my nerves get going quicker and I become very nervous. Well he was just very cranky and so I gave him some tylenol and that helped him out and I also played music for him until he fell asleep. He slept from 7am until 7pm then next morning. He did wake up around 2am for 10 minutes and then went right back to sleep. I don't know what it was, but he woke up in a totally better mood. He is in a good mood right now. Which I am glad. We are going to head home this weekend and probably stay home until Daddy comes home for his two weeks. It will be a good two weeks.!

0 comments: