Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bad nights turn into awesome days

Last night Kadyn scared me. He cried and he cried. Nothing could stop whatever was making him cry. No hugs, or kisses, or cuddles could make him feel better. I gave him Tylenol. Which I try to avoid because he gets a high dosage makes him loopy Tylenol that really just makes Kadyn not himself. Well I broke down and felt he possibly could be in pain, possibly a headache. Mind you, he took a late nap last night, actually he woke up at 8pm. By 11pm he was right back to sleep. He didn't wake up until about 8:30am and to my surprise a whole new toddler. He is back to his happy self and playing. Perhaps he had a headache, or maybe he was just having a bad night, but thankfully, there is nothing to worry about anymore. Kadyn is laying in his pack n play smiling and laughing and just having a good ol time. He is repeated a ton of words and making some silly noises. I think today I am going to take Kadyn out on the paddle boat. Maybe he will like being in that. Although paddleing by myself holding can and steering it sounds like a lot of work, so I think I'll wait until my niece and nephew get home :).

1 comments:

Elisa said...

Hello,
This is Elisa, I am just 19 years old, from Italy.. As you can see your story has touched my heart and prolly thousands more even abroad.
I've followed all your son's videos on youtube and when I noticed the link to your blog I ran here and looked for new pictures of him. And just let me say something.. your son is simply amazing!!
God bless you all.
He's such a cute, it's unbelievable how strong a little guy can be.
I hope all the best for him and for your family. You and your husband must be angels, giving all your love to Kadyn and never giving up during his hardest moments.
Strong people have a big heart and you are simply the example of this.
Hope to keep in touch with you and to keep reading great news from your blog.

With love,
Elisa.