Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kadyn's New word

YEAH! He says it constantly. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH YEEEEAAAHHH! He is so funny. Since I took him off his medication his personality has just grown so much. He is much happier, he isn't as sleepy, and he just loves attention now. Before hand, you play with him and he would cry and just wants to be left alone can get 10 minutes of playtime in without him pushing me away.

I start a babysitting job this Monday. I will be babysitting from 4am-3pm. Not to shabby. It'll bring in extra income for Christmas, thankfully. With 2 nieces and 2 nephews on my side then, 2 nephews and a niece on Harveys side, plus they all buy for each other which would mean I have to get something little from Harvey and I to all of them, (unless Harvey decides to go on a shopping spree on Walmart.com) so I am looking at a pretty busy Christmas. Although these holidays I am not as exctied for. I just want them to pass and go away. Why? Harvey comes home in Feb, and witout him here the Holidays are not the same. We are looking at houses and are going to be getting a house when he comes home. We are looking for a place with some land on it. We want at least 2 acres of land so we can build a barn or something.

WOW! BREAKING NEWS JUST NOW HAPPENED. KADYN ROLLED OVER 3 TIMES TO REACH HIS BOTTLE! HE DID IT BY HIMSELF, NO CRYING. FOUND HIS BOTTLE ROLLED TOWARDS IT STOPPED PICKED IT UP AND DRANK, WELL 3 SIPS TILL HE EMPTIED IT AND THREW IT MY DIRECTION. That was pretty cool. :)

I better fill his bottle up, I am guess he is a bit hungry. :o)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That is amazing...about the rolling over to his bottle. And I love how you placed the text all in CAPS. I could totally feel your excitement! Yipee!! Very Exciting stuff.

Heather said...

wow i can't believe he did that! SO AMAZING! <3 I hope baby sitting is well!