Follow by Email

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Not so good day

I don't think my day could get any worse. This morning, I had to drop Harvey off at the airport. It will be 5 more months before I see him again. Kadyn still hasn't been himself. I am debating if I should take him into the ER or wait and see if I can get him into clinic (pediatrics) tomorrow. The peditrician clinic is very (extremely) hard to get a same day appointment which is why I always take him to the ER. He has had this cold for along time now and has been extremely irritable. His cries have been screetching, and just painful.

I will update with pictures and let everyone know how Harvey's visit was another time.

0 comments: