Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ahhh refreshed

Although I am not used to being up this early, oh wait yes I am, but with no sleep envolved. Kadyn slept through the night! This is the first time in a long time. Also they believe his lack of sleep is what is causing his breakthrough seizures. So hopefully sleep is the answer to what Kadyn needs. I am really not one to believe in using a pill for sleep, in toddlers. It makes me feel kind of...aweful, but if it'something that his body is not producing enough of then I guess it is needed. Kadyn also has a lot of congestion this morning. He has a bad cough and you can hear the gunk in his throat when he speaks. I am pretty sure he is developing another cold. Which stinks, but it's that time of year. He was so healthy for so long this winter. So I am thankful that he wasn't sick through out all of this winter. He seems in very good spirits though. Talking right now and still yawning. He may take a morning nap, and so will I! I am currently in Ohio. :) Visiting my sister and her family. Plus church on Sunday! Yay! I can no belive this month is 1/2 way over, although to me it feels like it is dragging by. I guess it's because I have something pretty amazing to look forward to! Harvey's homecoming. Oh please come quick!! There are some days I feel like it isn't ever going to get here. I think those were those sleepless days. Now I feel refreshed this morning. It's a nice feeling to have. Kadyn is talking up a storm. I am going to make him some more formula and me a bowl of cereal I think :).

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad to hear it is working out. Natural remedies are great. I am sorry for not mentioning it earlier. The child I looked after was younger than Kadyn. She had just turned 2 when she passed away. I was blessed to be part of her life and loved it. She had life so hard but she did not know it. She was blind, cleft lip and cleft palate and the Trisomy 13. It has been 10 years next month that she has been gone. I still think of her often and her family. Her parents came to my wedding 5 years ago so I must not have been too bad a nurse.LOL Hope you can be refreshed for awhile. All my love, Wendy

Wendy said...

Do you have a cold mist humidifier. I have one in my bedroom that I turn on when going to bed. Winter makes the house so dry and better for sinus's.

Kristen said...

Hooray for sleep!!