Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kadyn is so much better


I think I can breath a sigh of relief. Kadyn is in such a better mood within 2 days! I am very happy. Kadyn is pretty good too when it comes to giving ear drops. I can already tell on the inside of his right ear that it's clearing up. His left ear gets oral antibiotics. He is in higher spirits and always smiling again. Although last night he woke up in the middle of the night even on his Melatonin I am thinking the weather woke him up with a headache. Sorry the picture is blurry, but it's a cellphone picture. This was last night. He is so happy now!! I am so glad because it only took a month to get him diagnoised with an ear infection. I should be thankful he is getting better now. So I am thinking the two seizures he had was most likely from this infection. For that I am thankful for. Why? Because these seizures had a reason, they were not his regular seizures that just happen. The infection in his ears caused it. I don't have to worry about his seizures coming back like the way there were before. Although I am still going to get that second opinion on Kadyn. I can always use a second pair of eyes that maybe able to help Kadyn more so than CHM. Well I am going to go lay Kadyn down for a nap, then I am going to get my things ready for my taco night!! mmm tacos!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I can appreciate your words and the feeling over what could have been more major (seizure, shunt malfunction) turns out it's only related to something simple as an ear infection. That's very good news!!

I had tacos yesterday at my mom's house! Yumm.

Michelle said...

It's great to see him smiling again!!!