Friday, February 11, 2011

Er visit today

I really didn't want to have to go, but Kadyn has had these blisters around his mouth for 2 weeks now, and they have not started to heal, but have gotten worse and there is even some on his finger. So I called him peditrcian and when she told me that she couldn't see him until Wednesday, it wasn't good enough for me. This needs to be treated is all I thought of. So I traveled down to Childrens Er. We waited a long time to see someone because we were not an EMERGANCY! YAY! So the finally diagnosis was Impetigo. So he has a topical cream that I have to apply to his sores everyday 3 times a day. If it's not one thing it's another :). The good thing is Kadyn is eating a lot more now than he has ever! I am so happy with this. HE is also growing. Yeah, Kadyn is 13.7kg. Which is around 30lbs! How exciting! My 7 lb 11oz baby finally hit 30lbs! He looks healthier than what he did a few months ago. I am a proud mama! I'll have pictures soon. I promise!

0 comments: