Sunday, March 6, 2011

HE IS HERE!

Ok, so he isn't here with me, but Harvey is in Indiana!! He is safe back in the states. One more airplane ride home and we will be a family again! Kadyn is excited. I am excited. I think Harvey's pet fish are excited! (haha)

It seems these past couple weeks flew by, when I thought they would drag by. Actually this whole deployment seem to fly by. I guess when you have a 3 year old that keeps you on your toes, nothing slows down. So now it's wait for him to get done with Debriefing and get the flight home! I can't wait to get the call that he is home and I get to go pick him up from the airport! I am so excited!! I can't wait to just give a big ol hug and a big ol kiss!

2 comments:

Curls of Innocence said...

Awww, what branch is he in?

Kristen said...

That is so great Sara!!!