Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Car Accident


Well, Harvey had traded cars with his brother the other day. He planned a trip to go four hours away and his brothers car got better gas mileage then the Blazer. So they traded. Well Harvey didn't get to go on that trip because Harvey's brother got into a car accident with the Blazer. I won't go into details about how it happened because I am still upset about it, but what matters is that Jonathon is ok and just has a couple scratches, and well he was touched by God that night because I don't know how he was able to walk away from the wreck., but thank God he did.

So today Harvey is out looking for a new vehicle. Thankfully we still have my Jeep to drive around in. Although we will need two vehicles because of Kadyn. I need transportation at all times with Kadyn. Since his condition can go from good to bad in the matter of minutes. So today Harvey is out looking for a car. Before he walked out the door i told him to look for 4 door cars and I perfer a Chevy Cobalt. Wishful thinking :D. I know he is going to get what he can afford, and I was just kidding with him. Thankfully he has the money to pay for a car and he will be getting a check from AAA in the mail.
So hopefully we get a new car!

1 comments:

Robyn said...

I am happy that everyone is ok.