Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Getting Nervous

Kadyn's surgery is coming up. In fact I find out tomorrow what time we have to be there Friday. Although this isn't brain surgery, I think I am more nervous about this than his previous brain surgeries. I don't know why. I mean they are just pulling teeth and putting tubes in, but I guess it's something different.

Other than that, everything has been good. Just waiting for a phone call from the school system which should of been Wednesday but I am going to call the social worker back and see what is going on. If maybe she can find out. Sigh

4 comments:

LCarvalho said...

Sara, don't worry so much, I have done that (pulling teeth, and mine were permanent) before, so I know they will give Kadyn anesthesia and he won't feel nothing, even being awake, if he does feel something it won't be painful. He may feel a lil discomfy during the first 2-3 days after the surgery though, but I believe they will put Kadyn in some pain medication for that.

Anyways, I'm sorry I can't help with the ear surgery, but just try to relax a lil bit bout the dental one, because it's a normal surgery and also if you get too tense Kadyn will feel that and won't be his normal self and I have a feeling that it would be bad.

Anyways, Good Luck for Kadyn in both his surgeries!!

Sue Z said...

I had ear tubes as an adult and all of the little kids who were in getting the procedure that day were doing great!! There was very little, if any discomfort and I just remember sleeping a lot the first day because the anesthesia knocked me out so badly.

But you're a mom ... and worrying is what moms do best! ;)

Lydia said...

Hi,
Just seen your little guy's story. What a sweetheart! God Bless you.
Lydia

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and i came across your site. Kadyn is an amazing, courageous strong and determined fighter. He is a brave warrior, smien champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and i love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com