Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Birthday KADYN

4 Years ago today I gave birth to the most beautiful and amazing little guy. His future unknown, his life hanging on the line. Every emotion all combined in one day. In the hour we were in surgery waiting to hear my little baby cry for the first time so many things ran through my head. Would he survive this? What will he look like. How much of my heart will this little guy hold. It's clearly obvious he holds it all. 4 years ago my life was changed in so many ways. Although there have been bumps in the road, and the ups and downs, everything was worth it to get my little Kadyn to the little 4 year old he is today.

God knew I would give birth to a miracle.  He made it happen. As long as Kadyn is holding his hand each step of his journey, we will be unstoppable. Hydrocephalus will not control Kadyn's life. It is amazing how much a little boy, could make my whole world more worth while. On this 4th birthday not only are we celebrating another year in his life, but we are celebrating what doctors still say should be impossible. Who knew Kadyn would show them up. He is unstoppable. I love you my little prince!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy birthday to your amazing Kadyn!!

LCarvalho said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADYN!!!!!!!!!!

bidiboom said...

Happy birth day with your beautiful family:)

bidiboom said...

Dear Sara, I want to get in contact with you. May I wait for you to give me your e-mail address or send an e-mail to bidi@isnet.net.tr ?
Thank you:)

BIKY said...

happy birthday kadyn !!!!

Historical sites with charmine said...

Belated birthday wishes Kadyn!Wish you many more and god bless you and your parents.How amazing god is... 4 years!

dave said...

Happy belated birthday Kadyn.