Tuesday, July 12, 2011





Pictures of Kadyn with his new silver teeth. Ok they are really bridges but most of his teeth are silver. Honestly it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. Also I am hoping maybe he will eat better. He is already taking medication better. His mouth is pretty much healed other than a little bit of scabbing in the corners of his mouth from his mouth being open for so long for the surgery. Other than that, my boy is happy and smiling and amazing :D.

So now I head to my sisters to visit with my niece and nephew. Which means passing the exit to the hospital, it gives me chills everytime. Even just passing it....is that weird?

1 comments:

casey said...

I do not think that it is weird at all that you get chills while passing the hospital. Every time that I go into the hospital that I have spent so much time in due to my hydrocephalus, I get cold chills and am on edge. I am nervous the whole time that I am in the hospital, whether for a check up or to visit someone there. You are just remembering what has happened to you and your child and the time that ya'll have spent in that hospital. Don't worry about those feelings.