Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ANother day Another rainstorm

Sometimes it takes clouds to appreciate the stars ~ Sometimes you have to go through a rainstorm to see the rainbow

No matter what you are going through remember God is there fighting the battle with you, every step of the way

I don't believe that God ever tells us "no". He has three options. Yes, not right now, or I have something better in mind. Just be patient


Ask and you shall receive. Search, and you shall find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you.
Matt 7:7


Kadyn's not feeling too hot today. He is feverish and he also has been sleeping most the day. He has not wanted out of bed and his sleeping pattern is a bit off. He actually has yet to eat anything today either. I am hoping it's just this weather but I am thinking he maybe getting sick.

I just hope whatever it is making his little body so weak and tired it goes through and runs is course quick.

0 comments: