Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 2 of the bus

Kadyn took the bus again this morning. Although streets are flooded and snow is dusting the ground and cars, school still was open. I was kind of glad. Last night I had to take Alexa over night since her brother got super sick, thankfully he is ok and when Alexa wakes up her mom is going to pick her up. She ended up taking the day off work.


Anyways

I woke up late this morning, for some reason my alarm clock didn't go off. I woke up at 6:00 and the bus gets here at 6:40, I rushed up, got Kadyn out of bed, which thankfully he was awake, and got him dressed and ready to go with time to spare. I probably didn't have to rush around, but I was afraid the school bus would show up and us not be ready. I don't like that feeling. Kadyn got on the bus and off to school he went.


On the way home from School Kadyn fell asleep :D He looked for comfy when he was asleep and so sweet. I think he is really liking this whole school thing. In a couple of weeks he will go full day so he gets the extra PT, OT and ST. The more he gets the better. Plus the socialization he will get from being around other adults, and also being around other children his age dealing with the same delays pretty much. Let me tell you, the children in that classroom, are sooooo adorable! They are so happy to be there and they are always smiling. It's amazing to be in a place where everything Kadyn does, IS natural and normal. It makes me feel good that the teacher also cares enough to call me and inform me how Kadyn's 1st bus ride was. Now since I am not picking him up, we will be sent home weekly notes/reports on how and what they are doing.

0 comments: