Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kadyns Christmas Photos



Slideshow

(Idk if the link will work, feedback on it it does so I can take it down and try something else please?) :D

I'm not super happy about them, some came out ok, most didn't. I really wish they would of spent more time helping me get him to smile and working with him, but we were just another slot waiting for pictures. I don't think they lady we had enjoyed working with Kadyn at all. She seemed to be in a hurry which frustrated me and made me not want to be there any longer. I did get some good pictures and thankfully I had coupons so they were free! :D WOO! So I guess, What do I want for free right?

3 comments:

Bee said...

The link didn't work for me x x

LCarvalho said...

Not working here... :(

Anonymous said...

Niether for me :'(