Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nice day outside

Today I called Kadyn's NSG and they are going to get his MRI moved up so that he can have his surgery on March 29th. How exciting! I am glad that this is going to happen! I don't want to postpone it any longer!

Today it was very nice out, it was over 70 degrees outside so I decided to get some fresh air with Kadyn. Although he is still fighting this little cold, I thought a little fresh air would do something amazing for him!

He was super cranky before we went outside, then when we got out, he calmed right down and even since coming inside he has been calm and content. So maybe a little bit of fresh air tuckered him out a little.

2 comments:

Sue Z said...

Awwww poor little guy. I guess that his sinuses probably don't drain normally too since he's not upright very much. I hope that things continue to get better and better for Kadyn and for your family.

Maria said...

Sara, hope the surgery went well. I was praying...