Monday, January 21, 2013

Kadyn has big news

It's been awhile. I've lost my want to blog, but perhaps I can get back into the swing of things.

We are expecting baby number 2 on August 17th! I don't know what the sex is yet, as I am only 10 weeks along, but everyone is telling me girl. Although I do not care what the babies sex is, as long as it's a baby!

Kadyn has been doing good. His seizures are pretty well under control. He still has them but not as often. They are a bit different every time also.  He has been quite healthy though. School is going great for him. He is starting to eat more solid foods and he is always starting to walk in a walker.


Things are going good for us though. Not much new to report other than the pregnancy. Everything so far with that looks good. We will be going on Feb 6th to the Perinatologist to do a first trimester screening. I will be following this doctor along with my regular doctor through out my pregnancy. Even if they don't find anything at first, I will be getting many ultra sounds up until I go into labor. My game plan is to try and deliver naturally. We will see how that goes. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ksdyns mommy, I was wandering if we could connect somehow through e-mail or somthing. My son has Hydrocephalus too. Not nearly as bad as your little angle.

Unknown said...

Congrats! You must be so excited and scared! Keep blogging we are always following u. You and your family are amazing xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I wish you the best with your pregnancy!! So glad to hear that Kadyn is doing well too!! :)