Wednesday, January 30, 2013

 My sleepy guy after his big day of seizures and going to the hospital. He always gets so sleepy, which I am ok with, his brain and body needs to heal.
 When he is not sleepy, he is busy being an escape artist. He will even roll up and over his rails while sleeping. I am going to be looking into a sleep tent for him. Something to go over and down the sides of his bed. All the ones I have found are so expensive, so I am waiting for my taxes to come back.
 Since becoming pregnant I spend a lot of my time sleeping. I'm starting to feel better though and my sleepy days are becoming less and less. I'm pretty sure my low vitamin D levels have not helped. Since starting my vitamins I've felt better. I still have days where I do not feel good, but those days are fewer and far between.
The good thing when I do have sick/sleepy days I can count on my animals to cuddle/sleep next to me. Since Harvey works all day I spend most of my days alone (Kadyn is at school all day too). My animals keep me company. They always give me something to do too. I need to take my dogs to be bathed though. That has to wait for my taxes to come back. It's so expensive to take you dog to the groomer, since I can no longer lift my pup's into the bath it's best I make someone else do it (lol).



Today I go to Kadyn's school. Hopefully he is super good and well behaved!!

4 comments:

The McCurry Project said...

Hope you take vit D plus if you drink dome protiet it will help your energy too. I drink Choco Rite I get it at drugstore.com fav flavor straberry mix with milk not water. plus I like Atkins creamy chocolate. Drink it to live not to loose weight, Feel better.

The McCurry Project said...

some not working...lol ....

The McCurry Project said...

protien...

Michelle said...

i'd be willing to help you out with paying for the sleep/crib/bed/whatever tent. if you want to reply, you can leave a comment on whatever is the most recent post of my blog.

also, i have a question: if you knew Kadyn had hydro so early in the pregnancy, why on earth did they let you go full-term to 39 weeks? why not deliver earlier so they could intervene? i'm not trying to question you in a negative way, just from an outsider it looks like it would've been best to wait until he was at a safe gestational age & then take him out to shunt him rather than just waiting while his hydro kept harming him worse & worse. (i have adult-onset hydro and have had 4 surgeries since diagnosis exactly 4 years ago, so i have just a small, slight glimpse into what you guys go through. plus i have a chronic migraine disorder which means i have a full-blown migraine DAILY - severe pain, vomiting, the whole nine yards.)