Friday, February 1, 2013

Things seem better

Yesterday I was super sick. Could not keep anything down. Today I feel much better. Which I am thankful. I am 11 weeks pregnant and things seem to be going ok. I'm still not gaining any weight due to nothing feeling very well, but I am optimistic that I will be feeling better here soon. This pregnancy has so far been rough, and I do not remember feeling like this with Kadyn at all.


Kadyn seems to be doing better in school. Although he woke up super early this morning so he slept all morning at school, but he seems to be feeling a lot better now. No more seizures, he is doing better in school, and has a better attitude. So whatever was bothering him I am thankful it is not anymore.


Wednesday I have my first trimester scan. I am a little nervous, but I am going to be nervous until I know this baby is healthy. Don't get me wrong, if this baby ends up with the same condition as Kadyn I am still going through with the pregnancy. If I did it once I can do it again, but I dream of a child that I can just take home from the hospital without needing to go to the Nicu or stay for weeks. I can't wait to see the little peanut again though!


0 comments: