Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Beautiful Day

In Michigan a 78 degree day on the 1st of May is pretty rare, normally we are still in the 50's and 60's, but I figured after Kadyn's "after school nap" we would go outside and enjoy the rest of the wonderful day.

Flowers were planted today, Harvey worked on his boat, my two outdoor cats hung around the house basking in the spring sun, dogs were also walked. I really enjoy spending time outside with Kadyn. It's good for him to get some fresh air, feel the wind and get a little bit of sun.

Everything is blooming. My two beautiful trees are blooming, the flowers, and even the regular trees have buds on them. I love it! It also means it's getting closer to the time we add another baby into the mix. August is no longer creeping up on us, but on it's way in full force. 3 more months and I am sure it will fly by. Kadyn only has 2 more months of full time school left, then in the summer he will become part time. 1/2 days 3 days a week. It will be good for him to go all year round. This baby does not kick as much as Kadyn does. He moves I can feel him but his kicks are not as forceful. I'm sure he will get there.

What a beautiful day and these pictures will prove it! :)


Watching daddy fix the boat


Kit Kat 


Beautiful tree in my front yard




Kit Kat on top of the garbage can like a goof!


T-rex and Korona

Getting a wee bit of son :)

0 comments: