Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sitting up Again! :)

I only had to wait months to see this again! Kadyn putting himself in a sit up position. He still uses his hands to for support, but he gets up all by himself! He will sometimes show off and use one hand. He gets up all by himself though and that is what matters!

I was eating dinner while watching him roll around, talk and play, like normal and then all the sudden he was up right. I thought I was dreaming. I hurried and got my cell phone to snap this picture. Thankfully I was able to get it. He sat up for a good 30 seconds, which is huge! It's amazing how many parents would take something like this for granted though. I'm all excited because my 5 year old boy is finally sitting up!! I still consider Kadyn my forever baby. Since he will always need his mama and daddy! :)

Oh boy is Kadyn a daddy's boy though. He does not give his daddy a hard time at anything. He is really good and I think if given the choice he would choose his daddy over me any day! I love it though. I am so glad that Kadyn is able to have that bond with his daddy. After Harvey was over seas for almost 2 years I didn't think Kadyn would ever have that bond with him, but he knew when his daddy got home that Daddy was his main dude. I am hoping lil Kyle will be a mama's boy but we will see!!


1 comments:

Curls of Innocence said...

Aww, that's awesome! So happy for him. #progress